New reviews coming soon!

Hey girls!

I'm so excited because I just placed an order for a heap of new Benefit stuff!


I ordered That Gal, Benetint Lip Balm, Bad Gal mascara in Blue and Plum, Her Name was Glowla, Eye Bright and Lust Duster in Big Daddy!

I really can't wait for it all to arrive so I can review them all for you. In the meantime, keep checking back for more reviews including High Beam, Moon Beam, Georgia and Sugarbomb, plus heaps more!

x Jasmine

7 Response to New reviews coming soon!

Anonymous
October 31, 2010 at 2:19 AM

Hi Jasmine. Have you purchased benefit products online before? How was the experience?
When the package has arrived, please include how long the shipping takes, etc. I always wanted to buy them online but I hate waiting. lol.

Cheers..

October 31, 2010 at 2:23 AM

Hey there!
I have purchased online before, I got free international shipping to Australia from the USA cos I bought more than $115 worth of products.
The site estimated 5-6 weeks but the package actually arrived in 2.5 weeks, I was so surprised and happy!! I also got 2 free samples and a catalogue included, which was nice. I definitely recommend buying online if you can wait a few weeks, you save so much money!
x J

October 31, 2010 at 3:28 AM

Heyya Jasmine..
I love these reviews you are doing. It helps me a lot.. Keep it up!!
Anyway I have followed you on twitter, hope you'll update there as well..

:)

October 31, 2010 at 11:15 AM

Thanks Faera! Be sure to check back for further reviews soon, I better start updating on Twitter as well x J

Anonymous
November 3, 2010 at 2:29 AM

Great Blog! I wait for the reviews :)

Anonymous
January 3, 2011 at 6:24 PM

Planning to buy BADgal mascara and waiting for your review Jasmine..

February 21, 2011 at 9:57 PM

How do you find Eye Bright so far? I totally love it! :)

It's cool that BeneFit offers free international shipping ($115. We don't have BeneFit store here in the Philippines yet :(

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Addicted2Benefit All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes