Benefit Cosmetics Reviews + My Addiction

What is it about Benefit Cosmetics that I adore so much? Is it the pretty packaging? The quirky designs? The foolproof application, genius concepts and cute product names?

All of the above, and more.



I was first introduced to the brand in 2009 when a friend showed me the iconic Benetint, a great lip and cheek stain. I was hooked! Now, most of my make up collection is from Benefit and I wouldn't have it any other way. The quality and originality of the products impresses me and thus they have earned my loyalty.

My goal is to provide info to anyone considering buying a Benefit product, and I promise my opinions are 100% mine and honest.

If I like a product, I'll rave about it. If I don't like a product, I will say so and I'll tell you why.

Feel free to ask me questions, or post your own opinions and tips below or via email.

x Jasmine

2 Response to Benefit Cosmetics Reviews + My Addiction

Anonymous
October 26, 2010 at 11:48 PM

Hello Jasmine, I like marketing of Benefit, even if I'm not a fan of retro packaging they convinced me it's actual modern stuff.
Like your reviews show however, their main issue is that they don't offer a proper liquid foundation. And without a good foundation (and the powder thing is nothing, really, not everyone likes matte finish) what can be built?
I really like your comments and you've convinced me to buy Benetint.

October 26, 2010 at 11:56 PM

I'm really glad I could help you make a decision! You won't regret buying Benetint :) You should go to a counter and try out the different foundations to find one that suits your skin, the girls there will know how to help.
x Jasmine

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Addicted2Benefit All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes